Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm feeling particular teenager-y today...

Sometimes I have one of those days when I realize exactly how much of an angst-ridden, feeling-ridden teenager I am. And since I am very different from all my other friends - in that I have neither a Facebook profile nor a tumblr - I only occasionally reveal said angst to the internet, just because doing so isn't my style... But yeah, that said... here's a playlist of some songs that really remind me of my quasi-ex-boyfriend - or more accurately, ex-quasi-boyfriend. I say ex-quasi-boyfriend because our relationship is much too complicated to ever explain. Anyway, hopefully someone out there will be able to relate. If not, just enjoy this nostalgic, relationship-retrospective playlist. I feel like such a teenager, posting my feelings to no one, and everyone. Has it ever struck anyone else how strange the world we're living in now is? You can't just feel things anymore without facing the urge to let everyone else know about it... I digress. I'll save that ironically hypocritical rant for later.

So here's that playlist...:

"Big Girls Don't Cry (Personal)" Fergie
"Animal" Ellie Goulding
"We Never Change" Coldplay
"Used to Be" Beach House
"Everyday" Vetiver
"Never Let Me Go" Florence + The Machine
"Waste" Foster the People
"Over It Over Again" She & Him
"Home" She & Him
"Me & You" She & Him 
"I Caught Myself" Paramore
"Your Biggest Mistake" Ellie Goulding
"Every Time You Go" Ellie Goulding
"Miss You" Foster the People
"Thieves" She & Him
"Us Against the World" Coldplay
"All I Need" Radiohead
"From Now On" The Features
"Ridin' In My Car" She & Him 
"Tighten Up" The Black Keys
"This Love (Will Be Your Downfall)" Ellie Goulding 
"Don't Look Back" She & Him
"Rolling in the Deep" ADELE
"Lingering Still" She & Him
"Heartbreaker (feat. John Legend)" MSTRKRFT
"No Light, No Light" Florence + The Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment