Saturday, January 30, 2010

50 Jokes (Yes...actually 50 jokes) >> by the *vlogbrothers*



May favorite jokes from the video.

1. So there's this pirate and he's walking around with a paper towel as a hat. And so I ask him, "What's with the paper towel?" "Aargh. I got a bounty on me head."

2. Why did the monkey fall out of the tree? Because it was dead. Why did the second monkey fall out of the tree? Because it was stapled to the first monkey. Why did the third monkey fall out of the tree? Peer pressure.

3. I wish to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not panicking, like his passengers.

4. Did you hear about the guy who got the entire left half of his body cut off? Yes, but he's all right now.

5. How many surrealists does it take to screw in a light bulb? ...Fish.

6. How many psychologists does it take to screw in a light bulb? Just one, but the light bulb has to want to change.

7. What do you get when you mix an agnostic with a dyslexic and an insomniac? A dude who sits up all night wondering whether or not there is a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment