Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Daylight" in a club, "Lights Out" in the summer........


Here’s my first posting! I didn’t know exactly how I wanted to start off my blog, but I wanted to start writing, so I decided to just write a post about music on TV and in the movies. There have been lots of really cool songs in advertisements and movie previews lately. Here are some of my favorites:
· As seen in the Bacardi Mojito commercial, here’s “Daylight” by Matt and Kim (you should check out the commercial, it’s really cool):
· “Thinking Drinking Sinking Feeling” by Slow Club – as seen in the Lays commercial where the potatoes blow up like fireworks and all of the little kids catch the potato chips in containers (if only it really worked like that…):
· “Lights Out” by Santagold – as seen in the Bud Light ad titled, "It’s Not Summer Until You Bring Out the Beer":
· “Show Me What I’m Looking For” by Carolina Liar – as seen in the preview for the upcoming movie Post Grad:
· “Us” by Regina Spektor – as seen in the preview for the movie 500 Days of Summer (this music video was the only one I could find that wasn’t a live performance):

No comments:

Post a Comment