Thursday, December 24, 2009

A burrowing squirrel....

Today, my dad was looking out of a window facing our backyard and he saw something pop up out of the snow. "Woah! What was that? Did you guys see that?" he exclaimed. I'd been looking at the TV and my mom had been vacuuming, so we hadn't seen anything. "What? What?" we asked. "I saw something pop up out of the snow," he replied. We looked out the back window and we couldn't see past the snow on the deck.

(Remember this?)
So, we walked over to our back door, and saw a cute, tiny, chubby, furry little thing poke it's head out of the snow. My parents and I decided it was a squirrel who was trying to find food it had stored for the winter.

You can't see him very well in this video, but that's only because we were afraid that if we went outside, he would run away.



We were right. I wanted to get a better view of him, so I opened the door and walked outside to get a better video. He ran away.

[I was so upset. Just listen to me whimper, "He left. No!"]



Have a great Christmas Eve everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment