Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays!

It’s Christmastime again, and that means it’s time to bring out the artificial tree! 100% better for the environment (and as far as I’m concerned, 100% prettier!).


Here are some of my favorite ornaments.
White chocolate covered strawberries are great to eat, but also make great ornaments!


Same with pickles!


Here’s a cop.


And here’s a bellhop.


Monkey see, monkey do.

Monkey 1:


Monkey 2:


Here’s the cello-man!


And here’s a mini-violin! (I play violin, so I really like this one!)


And don’t forget Santa!


Sort of creepy, but at least he sparkles. (Wait, when did we start talking about Edward Cullen?)

We have a tree theme at Christmas. Just look at our piano.


This is a cool light-up tree that my mom’s friend found in her attic.


This one is really pretty:


This one is one that I have to decorate:


Yes, I put those tiny ornaments on by hand! It’s my favorite part of setting up for Christmas, getting to decorate that tiny tree!

Here’s the tiny tree next to our main tree.


Major contrast, isn’t it?

Here’s a pink reindeer with flowers on his chest!


Here’s the coolest crèche scene donkey I’ve ever seen!


And don’t forget the creepy elf that has no hands!


My dad got it at an antiques shop because he remembered having them when he was a kid. (But seriously, where did that guy’s hands go?)

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment